- 8 ounces nonfat milk (I used Carbmaster)
- 1 tbsp Protein Powder base
- 2 tbsp Chai Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp half and half
- 1 tbsp Davinci Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp 100% Pumpkin Puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- Combine in a shaker and shake to mix thoroughly. Pour over ice and top with a touch of whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice. You can also combine ingredients into blender with 4-5 ice cubes and blend until thick and smooth for a frozen protein drink.
- Nutrition: 194 calories, 29 g protein, 9 g carbohydrates, 3 g fat (not including optional whip)